mercredi 16 avril 2008

Work in progress 2 : Pope Benedict XVI



2. Portrait of Pope Benedict XVI

This is an exemple of testing new media : Reynolds Markers Pinsocolor.



For this I begin with a quick pencil sketch.




After that, I am using the yellow marker. I choose this kind of product because of its brush shape.

A bit larger than Pitt Faber Castell artist pen that I had already tried.

The impression is good.





Then I go on with darker colors : orange, brown.






I draw on with red and pink.







After that it's time to take the eyes with two blue colors.






I finish the job with black marker.










Half an hour to realize these operations, then I scanned and applyed a Watercolor filter in Photoshop and added a pale cream background.


Pope Benedict XVI is ready now to fly in the USA !



(to be continued)




bertrand daullé





www.bertrand daulle.com

Aucun commentaire: