vendredi 15 octobre 2010

Traveller's drawings in China October 2010

Shanghai World Expo 2010
About two hours to enter China's Pavilion at Shanghai World Expo 2010. No one is yelling. Nobody's crying. No children's shouting. Everything's normal. Everybody takes one's place in the huge 10 000 persons queue. And I'm watching in fascination the quiet crowd.
So I can't help drawing on my book, sketching one by one faces that catch my attention. And some of them noticed my sketches and seemed to apreciate the result. Others want to be drawn in a outstanding calm mood.

All drawings by bertrand daullé.


















































































































































































































































































That's China 2010.

(To be continued)

www.bertrand daulle.com

Aucun commentaire: